This recipe was devised by Maïa, a blogger @petitsbeguins, exclusively for Palais des Thés.Serves 4 Dessert
- 200g (7 oz.) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 small pot of plain yoghurt
- 60g (2 oz.) butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100g (3.5 oz.) white chocolate
- 100g (3.5 oz.) strawberries
- Handful of hazelnuts
- Blend the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs and yoghurt, then the melted butter.
- Beat the powdered Matcha into the water using a whisk. Add this diluted Matcha to the batter mixture.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Cook each waffle for 3 minutes.
- While they are cooking, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over each waffle and top with a few strawberries and crushed hazelnuts.