King Prawns flavored with Paris for Him
Serves 4 Dish
- 13 g of
- 30 cl of water
- 12 king prawns
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 carrots
- ½ red cabbage
- 1 orange
- 40 g of Fleur de sel French sea salt
1. King Prawns
- Infuse 8 g of for 4 minutes in 195°F water.
- Peel the prawns and remove the entrails. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the prawns 1 minute on each side.
- Deglaze with 15 cl of infusion and leave to reduce.
- Remove prawns and let sit.
- Peel the carrots and wash cabbage.
- Grate carrots and cabbage using the side with large holes.
- Leave for now.
3. Fleur de sel
- Using a mixer, rapidly mix the fleur de sel (salt) with 5 g of the tea.
- Let the mix thicken in order to preserve the crunchy texture of the salt.
4. The vinaigrette
- Juice an orange.
- Whip with 15 cl of tea and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add 2 pinches of fleur de sel mix infused with , mix.
- Pour the salad and mix.
- Serve the well-seasoned salad along with 3 king prawns per person.
- Season the prawns with a few pinches of salt infused with
Be careful not to overcook the prawns, one minute on each side will suffice.