You will find something for everyone at the office in this gift set that includes 6 tea bags (2 g each) of the following 6 teas:
- Blue of London : give yourself the energy you need to start the day with this remarkably balanced and fine Earl Grey.
- Genmaicha Yama: a surprising blend of green tea and roasted brown rice, which gives you an energy boost and stimulates your creativity thanks to its roasted, comforting notes.
- Geisha Flower: go on a journey to distant horizons during your break with this green tea, which is reminiscent of cherry blossoms.
- ORGANIC L'Herboriste N°74: A refined blend of lime flower, chamomile and orange blossom; charge your batteries with its calming properties.As it does not contain caffeine, it can be enjoyed at any time of day.
- ORGANIC South-African Detox: this delicious blend combines the detox and draining benefits of three plants (rooibos, honeybush and moringa) with gourmet African mango notes.
- Pu Erh Imperial: after a good meal, choose this dark tea - it is renowned for its many beneficial qualities, as well as its powerful fragrance which brings to mind damp soil and bark.
What's in this box?
- Genmaicha Yama
A surprising blend of green tea and roasted brown rice, this traditional Japanese variety will surprise you with its toasty notes
- Blue of London
An exceptional blend with British accents combining Yunnan, one of the world's finest black teas, with fresh, delicate bergamot
- Pu Erh Imperial
Widely renowned in China for its many benefits, this dark tea with a strong scent of damp earth is the perfect digestive aid after a rich meal
- Geisha Flower
Composed as a tribute to the women of Kyoto, this tea conjures up images of cherry blossoms. Escape to an exotic, far-off locale with this sweet, fragrant tea
- Organic Limeflower, Chamomile, Orange Blossom - L'Herboriste N°74
A refined blend of aromatic plants known for their calming qualities
- Organic South African Detox
A delicious organic blend of rooibos, honeybush, and moringa with the sweet flavours of African mango