Dark chocolate pairs harmoniously with several black teas. This is the case with Grand Yunnan Imperial and its honeyed notes that blend perfectly with the intensity of dark chocolate. For an extra hint of sweetness, you can opt for Thé des Gourmets with its generous almond glints, or Montagne Bleue, a flavored black tea with notes of honey, lavender, strawberry and rhubarb. Finally, for a tone-on-tone pairing, we recommend Jukro, a black tea that unfolds gourmet notes of cocoa and vanilla.
Try out a fruity pairing with Pear Pure Indulgence, a pure delight that combines the freshness of a Mao Feng green tea with the sweet flavor and caramelized nuances of pear. The Thé des Moines also goes perfectly with milk chocolate thanks to its gourmet notes of candied citrus. For a complimentary yet innovative pairing, prepare a Genmaicha Yama, a Bancha green tea with soft roasted notes.
The sweetness of white chocolate pairs well with the fruity and floral notes of the famous Thé du Hammam. Its Rooibos version is another sweet option. You can also opt for Dong Ding, a subtle oolong with a floral, vegetal, and buttery flavor. It makes for a balanced, subtle pairing with the smoothness of white chocolate. Last but not least, Blue of London, a black tea from Yunnan with fresh and delicate bergamot, is a perfect complement to white chocolate.
Our suggestionsTea & Chocolate
- Best-sellerGrand Jasmine Chun FengOne of the finest jasmine teas with a high proportion of tips. This green tea has a velvety texture th...$14.50
- Best-sellerTea of Lords (Thé Des Lords)A quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This particular “Lord” Earl Grey has...$14.50
- OrganicGreen Tea with Mint OrganicFresh and thirst-quenching Chinese green tea flavoured with mint leaves.$15.50
- Best-sellerSencha AriakeThe mildest of the great Sencha teas, ideal for morning tea.$15.50
- Best-sellerPU ERH IMPERIAL teaHighly regarded in Chinese medicine for its curative properties.$14.50
- Best-sellerChai ImperialChai Imperial is a delicious and warm blend full of precious spices that can be prepared naturally or ...$14.50
- Best-sellerBlue Of LondonA superb blend that combines Yunnan, one of the world's finest black teas, with fresh, delicate bergamot.$14.50
- Best-sellerGrand Yunnan ImperialThis delicious black tea, also known as "surgeon's tea" because it awakens without overstimulating, ha...$14.50
- Best-sellerMONTAGNE BLEUE berries honey...Honey, lavender, blueberry, strawberry and rhubarb.$14.50
- Best-sellerTibetan Monks Tea (Thé des M...This blend of black and green teas with a distinct floral flavor was inspired by an age-old recipe dev...$14.50
- Best-sellerGenmaicha YamaA traditional blend of Bancha green tea and roasted rice.$14.50
- Best-sellerHammam Tea (Thé Du Hammam)Inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe, this sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange b...$14.50
- Best-sellerROOIBOS DU HAMMAM berries teaRooibos from South Africa with berries and green date. Naturally caffeine-free.$14.50