Tropical Garden cocktail Iced
5 glasses With alcohol
- 0.7 oz of
- 4 cups filtered water
- ¾ cup vodka
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar syrup
- Requires a measuring jug
- Infuse 0.7 oz of in 4 cups of water.
- Leave to infuse at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Pour half of the liquid into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- You will now have 2 cups of plus ice cubes made with .
- In the measuring jug, combine the infusion with the vodka, Grand Marnier and sugar cane syrup.
- Add the ice cubes.
- Serve in large clear glasses.
Serve as an aperitif accompanied by sundried tomato cake.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation