This modern and functional carafe in a modern design is ideal for preparing and serving iced herbal infusions and teas. It is made up of a borosilicate glass carafe, a filter, and a stainless steel spout with a stopper. Its 39oz (1.15L) capacity allows it to fit into the door of most refrigerators.
1. Remove the stopper and filter, leaving the spout in place.
2. Fill the filter with the recommended quantity of tea leaves or dried infusion.
3. Place the filter in the carafe.
4. Pour in water at room temperature.
5. Place the stopper on the carafe.
6. Leave to steep for the recommended time.
7. Remove the filter and empty it.
8. Replace the stopper and put the carafe in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
There is no need to remove the stopper to serve: it allows the tea to be poured elegantly.