Punch with Thé des Alizés
6 glasses of punch With alcohol
- 0.3 oz or 1 extra-large tea bag
- 1 cup rum
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¾ cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons sugar cane syrup
- Infuse the in 1 cup rum for around 4 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Add 2 cups orange juice and ¾ cup apricot nectar, plus 2 tablespoons sugar cane syrup.
- Mix well using a large spoon.
Serve the cocktail in attractive punch glasses decorated with pieces of pineapple. An exciting, flavorsome cocktail to serve to friends.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation