1 carafe Cocktail without alcohol
- 24 g of
- 10 raspberries
- 50 cl of raspberry coulis
- 4cl of rose syrup
- A carafe or two glasses
1. The Infusion
- Infuse 24 g of in 50 cl of room temperature water for 45 minutes.
2. The cocktail (for a carafe or two glasses)
- Add raspberries, rose syrup and raspberry coulis into the Icy Peach infusion. Mix with a spoon.
- Leave the preparation in the fridge for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes, then serve it nice and cold!
Add more flavor to your glass with some fresh mint leaves.