1 carafe Cocktail without alcohol
- 1hour 45min
- 16 g of
- 50 cl of filtered water
- 2 stalks of mint
- 1 stalk of rosemary
- 3 cl of peach simple syrup
- A carafe or two glasses
1. The infusion
- Infuse 16 g of in 50 cl of room temperature water for 45 minutes.
2. The cocktail (for a carafe or two big glasses)
- In a carafe, pour the peach simple syrup, Icy Peach infusion and add mint and rosemary.
- Place the liqueur in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Filter out the aromatic herbs then serve nice and cold!
You can also add a few slices of cucumber or fresh ginger to the recipe.