Long Jing Imperial is a Chinese green tea with a magnificent, high quality.
With its lovely rich bouquet, freshness and length in the mouth, it will delight lovers of this type of tea and all fans of green tea.
A sheer delight!
- Appearance: the leaf is folded into a flat shape, in the traditional Long Jing manner.
- Colour: pale green.
- Aromas: vegetal, aniseed, liquorice, mineral and fruit.
InfusionAromas: vegetal notes evoke cooked vegetables with mineral and nutty scents, followed by subtle toasted aromas. Then comes a very delicate floral accent with marine hints
- Colour: golden yellow.
- Texture in the mouth: smooth at first, with a thick feel in the mouth. Astringency develops in the middle of the palate, giving the tea plenty of texture.
- Flavours: a touch of sweetness and a delicate acidity.
- Aromas: vegetal to start, with cooked vegetable notes (artichoke, courgette), before developing pronounced mineral notes and nutty aromas (chestnut, fresh hazelnut, toasted peanut). The finish is fresh fruit, plum, grape and citrus.
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: the notes are discernible right from the start. The astringency gives the tea a good structure and liveliness. Lingering mineral, metallic, vegetal aniseed and liquorice notes.