Peachy Frozen Yoghourt
2 servings Dessert
- 16 g of
- 250 g of Green Yogurt
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- 2 peaches
- 2 stalks of basil
- An airtight container
1. The infusion
- Warm up the heavy cream in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Infuse the cream in 16 g of tea and basil.
- Place the mix in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Filter the mix.
2. The Frozen Yogurt
- Mix the Green Yogurt with the cream infusion of Icy Peach and basil.
- Cut the peaches in small pieces and add to the mix.
- Pour the creamy blend into an airtight container then place everything in the freezer for two hour. Stir the blend every 30 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt in a bowl or cone.
For a variation on this recipe, you can replace basil with 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water.
Sprinkle the yogurt with a few fresh basil leaves.