Thé du Hammam granita with raspberries
4 glasses Alcohol-free
- 8g (or 1 extra-large tea bag)
- ½ litre water
- 1 table spoon runny honey
- Juice of ½ lemon
- A few raspberries
- Infuse the in the water at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Pour the tea into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- When the ice cubes are ready, crush them, then mix with a few raspberries, the runny honey and the lemon juice.
Serve chilled with ice cubes and lemon slices. Simple and very refreshing!