Raspberries soup with Fruit Garden
4 to 5 bowls Alcohol-free
- 0.5 oz or 1 extra-large tea bag
- 3 cups lemonade
- A few raspberries
- Place 0.5 oz of in 3 cups of lemonade.
- Leave in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours to infuse.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Place the raspberries in a large bowl and cover with the sparkling infusion.
Serve the sparkling soup for dessert in small clear glasses so that everyone can admire the colour of the raspberries at the table. At last – a soup that kids will love!