Oolong Old Fashioned
1 Old fashioned glass Alcoholic cocktail
- 10 g (0.4 oz)
- 8.45 fl.oz filtered water
- 2 fl.oz bourbon
- 1 sugar cube
- 3-4 drops of angostura
- 1 orange zest
- Ice cubes
- Infuse 10 g (0.4 oz) of Tie Guan Yin Impérial in 8.45 fl.oz water at room temperature for 4 hours. Remove the infused leaves and place in a cool place.
- Place the sugar in the glass. Sprinkle a few drops of angostura and crush with a pestle (the sugar cube can be replaced with liquid cane sugar).
- Add a few ice cubes.
- Pour in the bourbon and add 3.4 fl.oz of infused tea (adjust to suit your taste).
- Mix with a spoon.
- Squeeze the zest above the glass.
Use the orange zest to flavor the rim of the glass then drop it into the glass for decoration.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation