The original name is “Long Island Iced Tea”. Invented in the US during prohibition, the iced tea color was designed to hide the alcohol.1 large tumbler glass or a summer jar Alcoholic cocktail
- 10 g (0,4 oz)
- 8.45 fl.oz filtered water
- 0.17 fl.oz Cointreau
- 0.17 fl.oz gin
- 0.17 fl.oz white rum
- 0.17 fl.oz tequila
- 0.17 fl.oz vodka
- 0.8 fl.oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.8 fl.oz liquid cane sugar
- 1 slice of lemon
- Ice cubes
- Infuse 10 g (0.4 oz) of Butterfly of Taiwan in 8.45 fl.oz water at room temperature for 4 hours. Remove the leaves and place in a cool place.
- Pour the different alcohols, the lemon juice and the cane sugar into the glass.
- Half fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add 5 fl.oz of infused tea (adjust to suit your taste).
- Mix with a long spoon.
- Place the slice of lemon in the glass.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation