New Year’s Eve Tea N°31 Cocktail
1 glass With alcohol
- 20 g of
- 10 ml of Elderberry liqueur
- Sparkling wine
- Brew 20 g of tea in 40 cl of filtered water at 167° F for 10 minutes. Leave the infusion to cool.
- In a Champagne flute, pour 8 cl of tea.
- Add 1cl of Elderberry liqueur.
- Top off with sparkling wine.
Suggestion for preparation
To make a mocktail version, you can replace the Elderberry liqueur with Elderberry syrup and the sparkling wine with sparkling water with fine bubbles.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation