Fruit Garden kir with Crémant d'Alsace
3 glasses With alcohol
- 0.3 oz. (10g) of
- 17 fl. oz. (0.5L) of filtered water
- 34 fl. oz. (1L) of chilled Crémant d'Alsace
- A few raspberries
- 0.8 fl. oz. (25 ml) of cane sugar syrup
- Requires a measuring jug
- Infuse 10g of in 500 ml of water.
- Leave to infuse at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves then place the liquid in the fridge to cool for at least an hour.
- Fill each glass with 1/3 and 2/3 Crémant d’Alsace.
Serve in champagne saucers and accompany with raspberries.