Bubble tea with Hanging Garden
4 glasses Alcohol-free
- 0.3 oz or 1 extra-large tea bag of
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1.7 oz cane sugar syrup (or honey)
- 1 oz tapioca pearls
- Add the to the 1 cup of filtered water and the 1 cup of milk.
- Leave to infuse in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Add the 1 oz of tapioca pearls to 1 ½ cup of boiling water. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 7 minutes.
- Rinse the pearls and leave to cool in a bowl.
- Add the 1.7 oz of sugar cane syrup to infusion.
- Place the 1 oz of tapioca pearls in each glass, then pour the infusion over the top.
Serve well chilled in large glasses and drink with a wide straw. An unusual drink from Taiwan, ideal to quench your thirst.