Spicy Passion Cognac
1 glass With alcohol
- 2 tablespoons a large filter in
- 3.4 oz. sparkling water
- 1 oz. cognac
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar syrup
- Steep the in 2 cups of filtered water at 175°F for 4 min. Let cool, and then pour into an ice cube tray.
- Pour the cognac, Grand Marnier, and cane sugar syrup into a glass. Add the sparkling water.
- Finish with two ice cubes.
- Serve very cold with an orange slice.
This cocktail gradually gets spicier, making it the perfect choice for your next date night.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation