A quality premium Chinese black tea composed exclusively of buds with golden, downy tips.
Yunnan Buds Premium is a true delight, with its notes of truffle and leather. Fans of black teas will love its complex, powerful aroma.
- Origin: Yunnan, China
- Tea color: black tea
- Appearance: a spectacular plucking composed solely of very long golden buds
- Scents: an animal note combines with the honey, floral fragrances of Yunnan
- Color: dark brown
- Scents: dominant undergrowth and animal notes (wet wicker, leather) with underlying honey notes
- Color: dark mahogany
- Texture: silky with a delicate astringency
- Flavors: a touch of bitterness and acidity
- Aromas: wonderfully rich! Wicker, mushroom, nutmeg, prune, tobacco, mocha, beeswax and leather are some of the notes offered by this type of tea
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: full and well-balanced, the aromas remain in the mouth for many minutes after the last sip
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.