This tea set with delicate illustrations features a selection of 10 single-estate teas, handpicked to introduce you to the diverse range of teas around the world.
It is provided with an introduction book to tastings.
This tea set contains 10 tubes of origin teas:
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: flowery and mild black tea of China, perfect in the morning.
- Long Jing: green tea of China with a delicate chestnut aroma, lightly sweet.
- Pu Erh Impérial: Chinese black tea with intense and powerful scents.
- Genmaïcha Yama: a unique mix of Bancha tea and roasted rice.
- Sencha Ariake green tea of japan: perfect the morning.
- Butterfly of Taiwan: beautiful Oolong tea, woody and honeyed.
- Grand Himalaya: a blend made with the best Darjeeling from the First Flush 2013.
- Margaret’s Hope: a fruity Darjeeling with a great character.
- Assam Hattiali: a high quality Assam, black tea from India with a spicy and full-bodied liquor.
- Saint-James: black tea from Sri Lanka, a light and copper-coloured infusion.
Each tube contains enough tea to brew a 6- to 8-cup pot.
To prepare each tea at its best, you can refer to the Infusion Chart.
Specificities of the tea set:
10 whole leaf tea tubes of 12 g (0.4 OZ)
Net weight: 120 g (2.1 OZ)
Size: 26 x 15.5 x 3.5 cm