Among the latest additions to the Pure Indulgence collection which combines quality teas with unique flavours sourced from nature, Yuzu is an exceptional, fine, delicate and perfectly balanced composition that celebrates two of the most precious flavours in Japan: Shincha tea and yuzu.
This innovative creation elevates flavoured tea to the same status as the finest Grand Cru green teas.
A combination of two prestigious ingredients:
Shincha tea is a green tea produced from the first plucking of the year. With an exceptional fresh vegetal quality, it is considered one of the finest and most delicate green teas in the world.
Yuzu is a rare citrus fruit similar to lemon and mandarin. Deliciously zesty, it is venerated and highly prized in Japanese cuisine.
A truly refined tasting experience!
In this prestigious edition, your Pure Indulgence Yuzu tea comes in an attractive metal canister containing 170g of Yuzu tea, presented in beautiful packaging, making this a stunning and prestige product. It is accompanied by a leaflet describing how the Yuzu tea was created, along with brewing advice.
Suggestion of preparation
1) Western-style, brewed in a teapot:
- Prepare your tea in a teapot with a capacity of 30 cl.
- Place 6g of Yuzu tea in a sufficiently large filter
- Then add to the teapot pure water heated to 70°C
- Leave to steep for two to three minutes
2) Japanese-style, brewed in a Kyusu:
- Place 10g of Yuzu tea in the Kyusu
- Pour 20 cl of pure water at 70°C over the leaves
- Cover with the lid and leave to steep for around one minute for the first infusion
- Pour the liquor into the cups, taking care to distribute it evenly, as the last drops are the most concentrated
- For the second infusion, steep the leaves for 45 seconds; for the third, steep for 30 seconds
3) To serve as an iced tea:
Simply infuse 6g of Yuzu tea in half a litre of water at room temperature for 40 minutes, then place in the fridge to chill.