This Pu Erh presents all the characteristics of the mature tea: the animal and leather bouquet of young Pu Er teas has developed more earthy, complex notes. A number of elements are evoked on tasting, including cellars, with their earth floors, and very damp wood.
Enjoy the experience of traditional black Pu Erh!
- Yunnan, China
- Tea colour:
- Pu Erh
- Appearance: nice leaves of an intermediate grade
- Colour: dark with reddish brown highlights
- Scents: powerful nose, earthy and woody with very pronounced notes of undergrowth
- Scents: the harmony between the notes of wood and undergrowth is very intense
- Colour: reddish brown liquor, clear and glossy
- Texture: thick and somewhat dense
- Flavours: umami
- Aromas: initially heady and round. The notes of damp earth, cellars, wood and mushrooms are wonderfully balanced and gradually develop a rose note, recalling cultivated mushrooms, which enhances the olfactory palette
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: good length in the mouth and persistence of the mushroom/undergrowth note