Find out all about single estate and flavoured teas with our The essentials gift set. It contains 6 tea bags (2 g per bag) of each of the following 6 teas:
- Darjeeling Margaret’s Hope: this black tea is harvested along the himalayan highlands and provides an energy boost without over-stimulating, alongside dark and fruity notes.
- Long Jing: one of China's most renowned tea, with a subtle fragrance and a mildly sweet and silky taste.
- Sencha Ariake: discover an essential Japanese green tea. The leaves of this tea have a high antioxidant content, and are steamed and folded into needles in the production process. They also offer inviting vegetal and marine notes.
- Tibetan Monks Tea: a blend of green and black tea with a unique, floral flavour, this tea is inspired by an ancestral recipe from a Tibetan monastery.
- Lords Tea: this is a fine Earl Grey with a strong bergamot flavour, and embellished with Safflower petals.
- Hammam Tea: this essential green tea is both gourmet and fruity, and is reminiscent of green dates, orange blossom, rose and red berries.
What's in this box?
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character.
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas.
- Long Jing
Breathe in the chestnut scent of this green tea, the best known and most popular in China, and imagine yourself on a stroll through the woods.
- Lords Tea
A quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most pronounced bergamot flavour.
- Tibetan Monks Tea
Inspired by an age-old recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, this blend of black and green tea has a unique floral flavour.
- Hammam Tea
Inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe, this sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange blossoms, roses, and berries.