Palais des Thés is delighted to bring you this incredible black tea from Japan.
Its flavoursome, fruity notes mingle harmoniously with notes of cereals, leather, honey and vanilla.
Towards the finish it develops a touch of astringency. An exceptional premium tea to try as soon as possible.
- Origin: Japan
- Tea color: black tea
- Appearance: small broken leaves
- Color: a mixture of black and pale brown leaves
- Scents: bread, cereals, vanilla
- Scents: fruit: apple, quince, raisin; cereals, wood, vanilla, and a hint of leather
- Color: mahogany
- Texture: smooth with a touch of astringency at the back of the mouth -
- Flavors: slightly bitter
- Aromas: the same fruity notes as the infusion (apple, quince, raisin), dry wood, vanilla, honey, cereals, a hint of leather
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a harmonious profile with fruit (apple, quince, raisin) and cereal aromas to start, gradually developing additional notes of leather, honey and vanilla, sustained by a touch of astringency at the back of the mouth
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.