Mini raw Matcha and pistachio tartlets
This recipe was devised by Maïa, a blogger @petitsbeguins, exclusively for Palais des Thés.Serves 4/5 Dessert
- 80g (2.8 oz.) almonds
- 30g (1 oz.) pistachios
- 15 dates, stones removed
- 30g (1 oz.) grated coconut
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or sesame oil)
- 1 small pot of 0% plain Greek yoghurt
- 20 rasberries
- Roughly mix all the base ingredients together.
- Form small tartlets by pressing the mixture into moulds or cutters.
- Cover in cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Just before serving, remove the tartlets from the moulds and top each one with a teaspoon of yoghurt and a rasberry.