Cooking with tea is a nice box set containing a book of recipes and 5 tea tubes:
- Thé du Hammam (12g / 0.42 OZ): green tea inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe. Its sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange blossoms, roses, and berries.
- Chai Impérial (12g / 0.42 OZ): delicate black tea paired with a sumptuous blend of green cardamom, pink peppercorns, cinnamon, ginger and orange zest.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial (12g / 0.42 OZ): mellow and floral black tea with a honeyed flavor. The character and subtle quality of this tea have earned it the name “the mocha of teas” or “surgeon’s tea”, because it awakens without over stimulating.
- Sencha Ariake (12g / 0.42 OZ): japanese green tea both smooth and stimulating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavor. It is ideal in the morning and recommended to aid concentration.
- Matcha for cooking (5g / 0.18 OZ): This japanese green tea in powdered form is an ideal way to flavour your dishes. Its subtle bitterness and rich aromas make it an excellent ingredient to use in your dishes, both sweet and savory.
- Cooking with tea: a book (64 pages) of 20 simple and gourmet, both salty and sweet cooking recipes with tea from the box set.